The gentle way to permanent hair removal. Don’t settle for anything less!
Electrolysis is able to treat all skin and hair colours. Also any hair type from fine to course, anywhere on the body. Technicians will use pinpoint precision and perfect settings to guarantee the results you seek. You can finally say goodbye to unwanted hair!
$25 / 15 min
$45 / 30 min
$65 / 45 min
$80 / 60 min
POST SKIN CARE AFTER ELECTROLYSIS
- Swelling, redness, bruising, blisters are all possible side effects after the treatment. The treated area must be kept clean to avoid infection. Please do not touch the treated area with unwashed hands for 24 hours.
- Don’t pick, touch or aggravate the treated area. You run the risk of infection or scarring if you do.
- Immediately after the treatment and for the next 24 hours avoid using harsh soaps and cleansers.
- If a burning sensation or swelling occurs, apply ice compresses
- If tiny scabs or crusting appear within 24 to 48 hours after treatment, this is normal. However, you must not touch or pick this area.
- Wash with a mild soap, wipe with an antibacterial lotion or 70% alcohol.
- Use an antibacterial ointment. Do not use heavy greasy creams as they increase the heat sensation on the surface.
- Do not wax or tweeze as this will strengthen the follicle and hinder the permanent removal of the hair. Trim or shave only.
- It is recommended that you not expose treated skin to the sun. If you must go in the sun, please be sure to use a sun block with no less than 30 SPF.
- Avoid excessive exercise, hot baths, or sauna. Chlorine in swimming pools may also be a source of irritation and should also be avoided for a day or two.
- If you are receiving electrolysis treatment on your underarm area do not use deodorant immediately before or 24 hours after.
- Should you have any questions please contact us